Operations Manager - Women Walking West
Women Walking West Now HiringWomen Walking West (W3) is a non-profit organization helping foreign-born women achieve their education dreams in the United States. Based in Mason, Oh, we help foreign-born women across the country, however our biggest area of focus is the Cincinnati/Dayton region. To find out more about our organization, please visit our website: womenwalkingwest.org. We are seeking an Operations Manager to join our team.
- Up to 20 hours per week
- Flexible schedule with options to work from the office (located in Mason, OH) and work from home.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of administrative experience.
- Experience working in K-12 or higher education is a plus.
- Coordinates most activities, projects, events and meetings.
- Oversees the everyday duties of the organization, including but not limited to finances, case management, and administrative duties.
- Currently reports to the W3 Board Chair.
The ideal professional for this job will possess the following skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and patience in working with women that English is not their first language.
- Excellent organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of computer programs. Such as word, excel, power point and the google suite of products.
- Knowledge of quick books financial software.
- Website experience.
Please send resume, 3 letters of recommendation and 5 references (one of which must be your current or former immediate supervisor) to Dr. George Sehi at George.Sehi@WomenWalkingWest.org
The start date for this position is January 16, 2023.
The position will remain open until a qualified candidate is hired.