Incredible opportunity for a part-time/full-time, licensed Ohio DC in a practice where the culture is all about professional, personal and financial growth. Our facility is home to many practitioners offering a wide array of services including chiropractic, functional medicine, nutritional therapy, on site lab, IV infusions, PRP, massage therapy…etc. We are a well-established, problem-focused, nutrition-oriented team and thrive under our high standards of clinical excellence and quality customer service.
· Confident and friendly personality
· Moderate computer skills
· Ability to work well in a team environment
· Comfortable with manual adjusting techniques
· Strong, go-getter attitude and work ethic
· Desire to do what you love day in and day out
· DC license in Ohio
- Paid time off
- 401 (k) plan
- Health insurance
- Mentorship and skill development in chiropractic care
- Positive, team-oriented work environment
Any interested candidate should submit your CV confidentially for immediate consideration to email@example.com.
- Full-time employees
- Monday to Friday (currently closed Thursdays)