Accounts Payable Representative
Cintas is seeking a full time, first shift Accounts Payable Representative. Payments will be processed using the SAP computer system. Responsibilities include ensuring that all invoices are properly coded, using the chart of accounts; charging expenses to the appropriate GL codes and cost centers; verifying vendor accounts; disbursing petty cash; setting up new vendors when needed and managing the purchase order process, provided by policy.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Accurate typing and 10 keypad experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills, including 2-5 years' experience in data analysis and research/resolution of issues
- Billing experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted
Cintas offers comprehensive and competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, featuring employee health care premiums that are 30% lower than the national average for our industry. One of our medical plan options is even offered at zero cost to our partners.
Additionally, our employee-partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program
• Disability and Life Insurance Packages
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities