Schedule a screening mammography near you in May with Atrium Medical Center
Atrium Medical Center
Schedule a screening mammography near you in May
(May 3, 2018): Premier Health is making it easier for busy women to get their annual mammogram screening with its mobile mammography coach that travels to businesses, public venues and events throughout Southwest Ohio.
Equipped with advanced imaging equipment, the coach offers traditional 2D and Genius™ 3D Mammography™ technology to detect breast cancer.
The coach is owned and operated by Atrium Medical Center.
The following dates and times are open for appointments:
• May 4, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Huntington Bank, 736 N. Main St., Springboro, OH 45066;
• May 5, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. for Market in the Park at Warren County Armco Park, 1223 Ohio 741, Lebanon, OH 45036;
• May 9, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for Atrium Days at Robert “Sonny” Hill Community Center, 800 Lafayette Ave., Middletown, OH 45044;
• May 10, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for Yellow Springs High School Mammo Day, 420 E. Enon Rd., Yellow Springs, OH 45387;
• May 11, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Countryside YMCA, 1699 Deerfield Rd., Lebanon, OH 45036;
• May 12, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at Cincinnati Premium Outlets, 400 Premium Outlets Dr., Monroe, OH 45050;
• May 14, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for Yellow Springs Mills Lawn Elementary School Mammo Day, 200 S. Walnut St., Yellow Springs, OH 45387;
• May 16, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at SureCare Medical Center, 360 W. Central Ave., Springboro, OH 45066;
• May 17, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at The Sanctuary at Wilmington Place, 264 Wilmington Ave., Dayton, OH 45420;
• May 18, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Dorothy Lane Market, 6177 Far Hills Ave., Washington Twp., OH 45459;
• May 19, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Monroe Medical Center, 20 Overbrook Dr., Monroe, OH 45050;
• May 21, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Northtowne Apartments, 1037 Sugar Maple Loop, Tipp City, OH 45371;
• May 22, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for “Drive Down Mammary Lane” with Garden Court Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, 4911 Covenant House Dr., Dayton, OH 45426;
• May 23, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Huntington Bank, 194 N. Detroit St., Xenia, OH 45385;
• May 24, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Miami Valley Hospital Medical Imaging- Springboro, 630 N. Main St., Springboro, OH 45066;
• May 26, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. parking lot at Eagles Point, 310 N. Barron St., Eaton, OH 45320;
• May 29, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Trenton Family Medicine on the campus of Edgewood City Schools, 3590 Busenbark Rd., Trenton, OH 45067; and
• May 31, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Miami Valley Hospital Jamestown Emergency Center, 4940 Cottonville Rd., Jamestown, OH 45335.
Premier Health welcomes partnerships with area businesses and event organizers to bring the mobile mammography coach to their locations in the community. For more information about how to bring the coach to your event or site, email MobileMammo@premierhealth.com or call (844) 453-4199.
Genius 3D Mammography is a trademark of Hologic Inc.
About Premier Health
Based in Dayton, Ohio, Premier Health (www.premierhealth.com) has a mission to improve the health of the communities we serve with others who share our commitment to provide high quality, cost-competitive health services. The health system operates four hospitals: Miami Valley Hospital with an additional site at Miami Valley Hospital South; Good Samaritan Hospital; Atrium Medical Center; and Upper Valley Medical Center. In addition, the health system offers a large primary and specialty care network, along with home health services.