Schedule a screening mammography near you in June with Atrium Medical Center
Atrium Medical Center
Schedule a screening mammography near you in June
(June 1, 2018): Premier Health is making it easier for busy women to get their annual mammogram screening with its mobile mammography coach that travels to businesses, public venues and events throughout Southwest Ohio.
Equipped with advanced imaging equipment, the coach offers traditional 2D and Genius™ 3D Mammography™ technology to detect breast cancer.
The coach is owned and operated by Atrium Medical Center.
The following dates and times are open for appointments:
• June 2, 7:30 to 11:30 a.m. for the African American Wellness Walk presented by Premier Health and Mahogany’s Child at RiverScape MetroPark, 111 E. Monument Ave., Dayton, OH 45402;
• June 4, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Camden Primary School, 120 Bloomfield St., Camden, OH 45311;
• June 5, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at IKEA, 9500 Ikea Way, West Chester Twp., OH 45069;
• June 6, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at SureCare Medical Center, 360 W. Central Ave., Springboro, OH 45066;
• June 9, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at East Butler County Family YMCA, 6645 Morris Rd, Hamilton, OH 45011;
• June 11, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Jefferson Township Administration Office, One Business Park Dr., Dayton, OH 45417;
• June 13, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for Atrium Days at Robert “Sonny” Hill Community Center, 800 Lafayette Ave., Middletown, OH 45044;
• June 15, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Dulan and Moore Dulan Family Wellness Center, 1000 Columbus Ave., Lebanon, OH 45036;
• June 16, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Village of Lewisburg Community Center, 261 E. Clay St., Lewisburg, OH 45338;
• June 18, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at City of Riverside Administration Building, 5200 Springfield St., Riverside, OH 45431;
• June 20, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Opportunities to Succeed, 913 Lebanon St., Monroe, OH 45050;
• June 21, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Miami Valley Hospital Medical Imaging- Springboro, 630 N. Main St., Springboro, OH 45066;
• June 23, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at West Elkton Intermediate School, 11751 Ohio 503, West Elkton, OH 45070;
• June 26, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at MidPointe Library, 125 S. Broad St., Middletown, OH 45044;
• June 27, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Stillwater Family Care, 471 Marker Rd., Versailles, OH 45380;
• June 28, 2 to 7 p.m. for Lebanon Farmer’s Market, 121 W. Main St., Lebanon, OH 45036;
• June 29, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Miami Valley Hospital Jamestown Emergency Center, 4940 Cottonville Rd., Jamestown, OH 45335; and
• June 30, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Monroe Medical Center, 20 Overbrook Dr., Monroe, OH 45050.
Premier Health welcomes partnerships with area businesses and event organizers to bring the mobile mammography coach to their locations in the community. For more information about how to bring the coach to your event or site, email MobileMammo@premierhealth.com or call (844) 453-4199.
Genius 3D Mammography is a trademark of Hologic Inc.
About Premier Health
Based in Dayton, Ohio, Premier Health (www.premierhealth.com) has a mission to improve the health of the communities we serve with others who share our commitment to provide high quality, cost-competitive health services. The health system operates four hospitals: Miami Valley Hospital with an additional site at Miami Valley Hospital South; Good Samaritan Hospital; Atrium Medical Center; and Upper Valley Medical Center. In addition, the health system offers a large primary and specialty care network, along with home health services.