Schedule a screening mammography near you in January 2019
January 03, 2019
Atrium Medical Center
Schedule a screening mammography near you in January
(January 3, 2019): Premier Health is making it easier for busy women to get their annual mammogram screening with its mobile mammography coach that travels to businesses, public venues and events throughout Southwest Ohio.
Equipped with advanced imaging equipment, the coach offers traditional 2D and Genius™ 3D Mammography™ technology to detect breast cancer.
Schedule a mobile mammogram by calling (855) 887-7364. For more information about the process and locations, visit http://www.premierhealth.com/mobilemammo or email MobileMammo@premierhealth.com.
The coach is owned and operated by Atrium Medical Center.
The following dates and times are open for appointments:
• Jan. 8, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Germantown Public Library, 51 N. Plum St., Germantown, OH 45327;
• Jan. 9, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Monroe Medical Center, 35 Overbrook Blvd., Monroe, OH 45050;
• Jan. 10, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Miami County Internal Medicine, 2600 Mote Dr., Covington, OH 45318;
• Jan. 14, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Community Health Centers of Greater Dayton, 1323 W. 3rd St., Dayton, OH 45402;
• Jan. 15, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at SureCare Medical Center, 360 W. Central Ave., Springboro, OH 45066;
• Jan. 24, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Walmart, 8800 Kingsridge Dr., Dayton, OH 45458;
• Jan. 28, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Englewood Health and Rehab, 425 Lauricella Ct., Englewood, OH 45315;
• Jan. 30, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Trenton Family Medicine, 3590 Busenbark Road, Trenton, OH 45067;
• Jan. 31, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Miami Valley Hospital Jamestown Emergency Center, 4940 Cottonville Rd., Jamestown, OH 45335
Premier Health welcomes partnerships with area businesses and event organizers to bring the mobile mammography coach to their locations in the community. For more information about how to bring the coach to your event or site, email MobileMammo@premierhealth.com or call (844) 453-4199.
Genius 3D Mammography is a trademark of Hologic Inc.
###About Premier Health
Based in Dayton, Ohio, Premier Health (www.premierhealth.com) has a mission to improve the health of the communities it serves. The health system operates three hospitals: Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton with additional inpatient sites in Centerville and Englewood; Atrium Medical Center in Middletown; and Upper Valley Medical Center in Miami County. In addition, the health system offers a wide range of care choices, including virtual care; e-visits; a telestroke network and other telehealth options; an urgent care network; free-standing emergency departments; a large primary and specialty care network; and home health services. Premier Health is the second largest employer in the region and the largest health care system in Southwest Ohio.