Schedule a screening mammography near you in August 2018 with Atrium Medical Center
Atrium Medical Center
Schedule a screening mammography near you in August
(August 1, 2018): Premier Health is making it easier for busy women to get their annual mammogram screening with its mobile mammography coach that travels to businesses, public venues and events throughout Southwest Ohio.
Equipped with advanced imaging equipment, the coach offers traditional 2D and Genius™ 3D Mammography™ technology to detect breast cancer.
The coach is owned and operated by Atrium Medical Center.
The following dates and times are open for appointments:
• Aug. 4, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for Highway to Help and Atrium Medical Center’s FREE Community Picnic, on the Atrium campus at 200 Medical Center Drive, Middletown, OH 45005;
• Aug. 6, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Preble County District Library, 450 S. Barron St., Eaton, OH 45320;
• Aug. 8, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. for Atrium Days at Robert “Sonny” Hill Community Center, 800 Lafayette Ave., Middletown, OH 45044;
• Aug. 8, 2 to 6 p.m. at MidPointe Library, 125 S. Broad St., Middletown, OH 45044;
• Aug. 9, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Huntington Bank, 736 N. Main St., Springboro, OH 45066;
• Aug. 11, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for Third Annual Westwood Community Book Bag Giveaway by Revival Center Ministries Inc., 900 N. Gettysburg Ave., Dayton, OH 45417;
• Aug. 11, 3 to 5 p.m. at Victory In Power Ministries Community Event, 4519 Oakridge Dr., Dayton, OH 45417;
• Aug. 14, 1 to 3 p.m. at Terrace Ridge Apartments, 1312 McKaig Ave., Troy, OH 45373;
• Aug. 16, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Huntington Bank, 194 N. Detroit St., Xenia, OH 45385;
• Aug. 17, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Countryside YMCA, 1699 Deerfield Rd., Lebanon, OH 45036;
• Aug. 18, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. for Franklin Farmers Market, One Benjamin Franklin Way, Franklin, OH 45005;
• Aug. 18, 3 to 6 p.m. for Mexican Consulate visit with Dayton Hispanic Chamber, at Ruskin Elementary, 407 Ambrose Ct., Dayton, OH 45410;
• Aug. 20, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Trenton Family Medicine, 3590 Busenbark Rd., Trenton, OH 45067;
• Aug. 21, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Carlisle Pharmacy, 771 Central Ave., Carlisle, OH 45005;
• Aug. 23, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Miami Valley Hospital Medical Imaging- Springboro, 630 N. Main St., Springboro, OH 45066;
• Aug. 24, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Washington Township Recreation Center, 965 Miamisburg Centerville Rd., Centerville Ohio 45459;
• Aug. 25, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Monroe Medical Center, 20 Overbrook Dr., Monroe, OH 45050;
• Aug. 28, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Home Town Pharmacy, 3899 Indian Ripple Rd., Beavercreek, OH 45440; and
• Aug. 30, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Miami Valley Hospital Jamestown Emergency Center, 4940 Cottonville Rd., Jamestown, OH 45335.
Premier Health welcomes partnerships with area businesses and event organizers to bring the mobile mammography coach to their locations in the community. For more information about how to bring the coach to your event or site, email MobileMammo@premierhealth.com or call (844) 453-4199.
Genius 3D Mammography is a trademark of Hologic Inc.
About Premier Health
Based in Dayton, Ohio, Premier Health (www.premierhealth.com) has a mission to improve the health of the communities we serve with others who share our commitment to provide high quality, cost-competitive health services. The health system operates four hospitals: Miami Valley Hospital with an additional site at Miami Valley Hospital South; Good Samaritan Hospital; Atrium Medical Center; and Upper Valley Medical Center. In addition, the health system offers a large primary and specialty care network, along with home health services.