July 2018 schedule a screening mammography near you with Atrium Medical Center
Atrium Medical Center
Schedule a screening mammography near you in July
(July 3, 2018): Premier Health is making it easier for busy women to get their annual mammogram screening with its mobile mammography coach that travels to businesses, public venues and events throughout Southwest Ohio.
Equipped with advanced imaging equipment, the coach offers traditional 2D and Genius™ 3D Mammography™ technology to detect breast cancer.
The coach is owned and operated by Atrium Medical Center.
The following dates and times are open for appointments:
• July 5, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at SureCare Medical Center, 360 W. Central Ave., Springboro, OH 45066;
• July 6, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at MidPointe Library, 125 S. Broad St., Middletown, OH 45044;
• July 7, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. for Market in the Park at Warren County Armco Park, 1223 Ohio 741, Lebanon, OH 45036;
• July 9, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Trenton Family Medicine, 3590 Busenbark Rd., Trenton, OH 45067;
• July 10, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at MidPointe Library, 9363 Center Pointe Dr., West Chester Twp., OH 45069;
• July 11, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for Atrium Days at Robert “Sonny” Hill Community Center, 800 Lafayette Ave., Middletown, OH 45044;
• July 12, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Miami County Internal Medicine, 2600 Mote Dr., Covington, OH 45318;
• July 13, Noon to 2 p.m. at Terrace Ridge Apartments, 1312 McKaig Ave., Troy, OH 45373;
• July 14, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. for Community Festival and Health Fair at McKinley United Methodist Church, 196 Hawthorn St., Dayton, OH 45402;
• July 19, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at MidPointe Library, 200 Edgewood Dr., Trenton, OH 45067;
• July 20, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for Miami Valley Housing Opportunities Community Engagement Fair: “I am the Key!” at 907 W. Fifth St., Dayton, OH 45402;
• July 23, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Waynesville Pharmacy, 415 S. Main St., Waynesville, OH 45068;
• July 24, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Miami Valley Hospital Medical Imaging- Springboro, 630 N. Main St., Springboro, OH 45066;
• July 25, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Premier Women’s Center, 1529 Fair Rd., Sidney, OH 45365;
• July 27, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Premier Estates of Middletown, 4400 Vannest Ave., Middletown, OH 45042;
• July 28, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for Mammos and Massages at Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa at Dayton Mall, 2826 Miamisburg Centerville Rd., Miamisburg, OH 45459;
• July 30, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Miami Valley Hospital Jamestown Emergency Center, 4940 Cottonville Rd., Jamestown, OH 45335; and
• July 31, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Germantown Public Library, 51 N. Plum St., Germantown, OH 45327.
Premier Health welcomes partnerships with area businesses and event organizers to bring the mobile mammography coach to their locations in the community. For more information about how to bring the coach to your event or site, email MobileMammo@premierhealth.com or call (844) 453-4199.
Genius 3D Mammography is a trademark of Hologic Inc.
About Premier Health
Based in Dayton, Ohio, Premier Health (www.premierhealth.com) has a mission to improve the health of the communities we serve with others who share our commitment to provide high quality, cost-competitive health services. The health system operates four hospitals: Miami Valley Hospital with an additional site at Miami Valley Hospital South; Good Samaritan Hospital; Atrium Medical Center; and Upper Valley Medical Center. In addition, the health system offers a large primary and specialty care network, along with home health services.