In September schedule a screening mammography near you
September 07, 2017
Atrium Medical Center
Schedule a screening mammography near you in September
MIDDLETOWN, Ohio (September 7, 2017): Premier Health is making it easier for busy women to get their annual mammogram screening with its mobile mammography coach that travels to businesses, public venues and events throughout Southwest Ohio.
Equipped with advanced imaging equipment, the coach offers traditional 2D and Genius™ 3D Mammography™ technology to detect breast cancer.
Schedule a mobile mammogram by calling 844-453-4199. For more information about the process and locations, visit http://www.premierhealth.com/mammo.
The following dates and times are open for appointments:
• Sept. 8, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at MidPointe Library, 200 Edgewood Dr., Trenton, OH 45067;
• Sept. 9, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for neighborhood health event with Public Health—Dayton & Montgomery County Drew Health Center, at 4237 W. Third St., Dayton, OH 45402;
• Sept. 12, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at The Salvation Army Ray & Joan Kroc Corps Community Center, 1000 N. Keowee St., Dayton, OH 45404;
• Sept. 14, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Stillwater Family Care, 471 Marker Rd., Versailles, OH 45380;
• Sept. 15, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Dulan and Moore Dulan Family Wellness Center, 1000 Columbus Ave., Lebanon 45036;
• Sept. 16, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Monroe Medical Center, 20 Overbrook Dr., Monroe, OH 45050;
• Sept. 18, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at MidPointe Library, 9363 Centre Pointe Dr., West Chester Twp., OH 45069;
• Sept. 19, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Miami Valley Hospital Medical Imaging- Springboro, 630 N. Main St., Springboro, OH 45066;
• Sept. 23, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. for Monroe Bicentennial Celebration at Monroe Community Park, 500 S. Main St., Monroe, OH 45050;
• Sept. 26, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Miami Valley Hospital Jamestown Emergency Center, 4940 Cottonville Rd., Jamestown, OH 45335;
• Sept. 27, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Clinton-Massie Elementary School, 2380 Lebanon Rd., Clarksville, OH 45113;
• Sept. 28, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Trenton Family Medicine, 3590 Busenbark Rd., Trenton, OH 45067; and
• Sept. 30, 7 a.m. to noon for Brookville’s 8th Annual Breast Cancer 5K Walk at Brookville High School, One Blue Pride Dr., Brookville, OH 45309.
Premier Health welcomes partnerships with area businesses and event organizers to bring the mobile mammography coach to their locations in the community. For more information, call 513-974-4794 or visit premierhealth.com/mammo.
Genius 3D Mammography is a trademark of Hologic Inc.
###About Premier Health
Based in Dayton, Ohio, Premier Health (www.premierhealth.com) has a mission to improve the health of the communities we serve with others who share our commitment to provide high quality, cost-competitive health services. The health system operates four hospitals: Miami Valley Hospital with an additional site at Miami Valley Hospital South; Good Samaritan Hospital; Atrium Medical Center; and Upper Valley Medical Center. In addition, the health system offers a large primary and specialty care network, along with home health services.