In October schedule a screening mammography near you.
October 06, 2017
Atrium Medical Center
Schedule a screening mammography near you in October
(October 5, 2017): Premier Health is making it easier for busy women to get their annual mammogram screening with its mobile mammography coach that travels to businesses, public venues and events throughout Southwest Ohio.
Equipped with advanced imaging equipment, the coach offers traditional 2D and Genius™ 3D Mammography™ technology to detect breast cancer.
Schedule a mobile mammogram by calling (855) 887-7364. For more information about the process and locations, visit http://www.premierhealth.com/mammo or email MobileMammo@premierhealth.com.
The following dates and times are open for appointments:
• Oct. 6, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at CVS Health, 710 N. Main St., Springboro, OH 45066;
• Oct. 7, 8 to 11 a.m. for Versailles FFA Color Run/Walk and Health Fair at the Versailles High School (old HS) track, 459 S. Center St., Versailles, OH 45380;
• Oct. 7, 1 to 4 p.m. for Sinclair Health Sciences Center Community Open House, near the intersection of Perry and Fourth streets, Dayton, OH 45402;
• Oct. 9, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at SureCare Medical Center, 360 W. Central Ave., Springboro, OH 45066;
• Oct. 11, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for Atrium Days at The Robert “Sonny” Hill Community Center, 800 Lafayette Ave., Middletown, OH 45044;
• Oct. 12, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Sharonville Community Center, 10990 Thornview Dr., Sharonville, OH 45241;
• Oct. 14, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Sam’s Club, 1111 Miamisburg-Centerville Rd., Washington, Twp., OH 45459;
• Oct. 19, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Coffman Family YMCA, 88 Remick Blvd., Springboro, OH 45066;
• Oct. 20, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Dorothy Lane Market, 6177 Far Hills Ave., Washington Twp., OH 45459;
• Oct. 21, Noon to 4 p.m. for Su Casa Health Fair at Woodward Career Technical High School, 7005 Reading Rd., Bond Hill, OH 45237;
• Oct. 23, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Miami Valley Hospital Medical Imaging- Springboro, 630 N. Main St., Springboro, OH 45066;
• Oct. 27, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Miami Valley Hospital Jamestown Emergency Center, 4940 Cottonville Rd., Jamestown, OH 45335;
• Oct. 28, Noon to 2 p.m. at 412 Henry St., Hamilton, OH 45011;
• Oct. 28, 4 to 7:30 p.m. for Pinktober Breast Cancer Screenings at Theze Dealz - A Thrifty Boutique, 3491 W. Siebenthaler Ave., Dayton, OH 45406;
• Oct. 30, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Central Connections, 3907 Central Ave., Middletown, OH 45044;
• Oct. 31, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Waynesville Pharmacy, 415 S. Main St., Waynesville, OH 45068; and
• Nov. 1, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Countryside YMCA, 1699 Deerfield Rd., Lebanon, OH 45036
Premier Health welcomes partnerships with area businesses and event organizers to bring the mobile mammography coach to their locations in the community. For more information about how to bring the coach to your event or site, email MobileMammo@premierhealth.com or call (844) 453-4199.
Genius 3D Mammography is a trademark of Hologic Inc.
About Premier Health
Based in Dayton, Ohio, Premier Health (www.premierhealth.com) has a mission to improve the health of the communities we serve with others who share our commitment to provide high quality, cost-competitive health services. The health system operates four hospitals: Miami Valley Hospital with an additional site at Miami Valley Hospital South; Good Samaritan Hospital; Atrium Medical Center; and Upper Valley Medical Center. In addition, the health system offers a large primary and specialty care network, along with home health services.
Chelsey Levingston, Site Manager, PR and Community Relations